Welcome to Fastpitch Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Scrap Yard Fastpitch Secures Sports Marketing Agency Ballengee

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

NPF FAN

NPF FAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

https://www.scrapyar...ballengee-group

Ballengee Group will ensure the marketing management of our contracted athletes, giving them the best options to monetize themselves through supporting brands to further the growth of softball in the United States and abroad. 

NPF%20Graveyard_zpsw3afgxu2.jpg

SpartanIlliniCub

SpartanIlliniCub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3872 posts

I'm not sure what kind of news this is.  By my reading of the press release the Ballengee group represents all the individual athletes on the team and helps give them "best options to monetize themselves through supporting brands."  To me that means the group will help arrange for specific endorsement deals or sponsorship opportunities for the individual athletes.  Perhaps Ballengee could arrange for appearances for different brands or link up individual players with softball product suppliers like Demarini, Mizuno, etc. 

But isn't a marketing firm for the entire team what is needed right now?  Maybe the Scrap Yard Dawgs already have that?  And I think some players like Monica Abbott already have marketing help.

In-the-stands

In-the-stands

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

For me it shows the team's commitment to its players and creating the opportunity for them to help with the branding. All good for pro fastpitch, the team AND the players.

KCSoftball

KCSoftball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1469 posts
  • Interests:Fastpitch Softball and more Fastpitch Softball

I am just waiting for a schedule to come out showing a 'ton' of games for the Scrap yard! I sure hope they can pull off a great season! Also still waiting for news on the rumored  "New League"  the Scrap Yard is thinking about! 

In-the-stands

In-the-stands

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

I am just waiting for a schedule to come out showing a 'ton' of games for the Scrap yard! I sure hope they can pull off a great season! Also still waiting for news on the rumored  "New League"  the Scrap Yard is thinking about! 

The "New League" will be at least a year away.

KCSoftball

KCSoftball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1469 posts
  • Interests:Fastpitch Softball and more Fastpitch Softball

Me thinks it would be nice to see 'something' on this every once in a while? Help keep it in the fans minds during this NCAA season. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users