Welcome to Fastpitch Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Monica Abbott Team USA Pic!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SpartanIlliniCub

SpartanIlliniCub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3849 posts

Think Monica Abbott is ready to represent her country at the Olympics?  Think Monica Abbott is ready for revenge after the disappointment of losing the gold medal game to Japan?  Think Monica Abbott is ready to put an exclamation point on her hall of fame career in 2020?  Check out the new profile pic she just posted on Twitter below.  Yes I think she is ready!!!

DS-FM7cUQAAFWmv.jpg

SpartanIlliniCub

SpartanIlliniCub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3849 posts

Ok just one last pic that I found on Twitter.  This one was posted by Monica Abbott's father Bruce Abbott. 

Monica is looking amazing in her Team USA uniform and I know she is going to dominate in 2020!

DS4A2TxVMAETHvo.jpg

KCSoftball

KCSoftball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1439 posts
  • Interests:Fastpitch Softball and more Fastpitch Softball

2020 just may be one last hooray!  All her fans better get out to some games during next 3 years, before this all ends?

CatOsterFan

CatOsterFan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts

I would love to see Monica Abbot go out with a gold medal.  I would love to see her leave her cleats in the circle in Japan and retire in triumph.  Is that too much to ask?

Abbott hasn't shown any signs of slowing down even as she reaches the twilight of her career.  There is no reason to think she won't still be operating on all cylinders in 2 years at the Olympics.  I want a fairy tale ending for one of the best pitchers of all time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users