Welcome to Fastpitch Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Pursuit of Mastery by Jennie Finch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SpartanIlliniCub

SpartanIlliniCub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3872 posts

Jennie Finch released a pretty sweet promotional video for Mizuno.  You can check it out on YouTube here.  In it she talks about her athletic journey and waxes poetic about athletics and softball in general. 

The best quote she shares is this: "Practice like it's competition, and compete like it's practice."  Nice words from a true champion!

MammaZord

MammaZord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

This video was sweet! I loved Jennie's words of wisdom. Also, she is sporting some sweet gear. I love those white cleats she has. I also liked her grey/silver mitt. Mizuno makes some pretty cool stuff. I'm glad to see Jennie still puts her name out there to help grow the sport. We need some more old school ballers to put themselves out there! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users