Welcome to Fastpitch Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What do Softball Coaches Make?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

CatOsterFan

CatOsterFan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

I was reading some other threads about coaches and it got me thinking... I wonder how much compensation softball coaches earn per year?

Once site called Neuvo.com suggested that head womens softball coaches earn an average of $50,105 per year or $26 per hour.  Entry level head coaches can make as little as $35,000 and the most experience earn $70,000 per year.

I also searched around to see what the average salary of an NCAA baseball coach is and I was happy to see it is roughly equal.  A site called work.chron.com stated that NCAA baseball coaches make an average of $57,500 per year.

Then for giggles I decided to see what a head football coach makes.  According to careertrend.com, an average Division 1 football coach makes $1.64 Million per year.  Or 32 times more than the average NCAA softball or baseball coach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users